Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve? ALREADY?
I have no idea where this year went! Seriously, that was crazy. Well, I just woke up and my hair was the exact resemblance of none other than Hermione. le Poof. There will be plenty of Christmas parties to go to and one huge one that my family will be hosting on Tuesday, and then Thursday I'm going to my very first formal! Well, it's a birthday party, but it's still a winter formal. :)
For those of you looking for a good, unique Christmas movie this year, The Nativity Story pretty much has to beat them all. It's a great movie that I can never get enough of, maybe because of the clear perspective I get of the birth of Christ from it. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to post, I have cleaning to do for the party and gifts to be wrapping. I wish ALL of you a very Merry CHRISTmas, a Happy Hanukkah to those celebrating it and many other holidays to many other countries around the world. And a Happy New Year! :) God Bless.


(Although I don't think Jesus was glowing when he was born..)
Nightingale~

No comments:

Post a Comment