Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Note 1: See, I know a lot of people on Facebook who just post and post and post junk every five minutes. It can get rather annoying, and sorta takes up our space, and then we end up blocking them or something.
I am here to tell you that I am one of those people.
So, to avoid being annoying, (and for many, many other reasons, trust me) I've decided to create a blog, where I can post my many thoughts and ideas without it seeming unnecessary. You see, I, like many others, am an individual who has a lot to say.

Note 2: I am nothing like a nightingale. I'm more of a toocan, but nightingale just sounded cooler.

Note 3: As my profile suggests, I am an author, an artist, and an actress, among many other things. These important compotents of my persona will most likely reflect in the posts ahead. I am also apprenticed to a wizard in New Jersey to become a weapon of mass destruction (kidding). Though that little detail will probably not, on the other hand, reflect in the posts ahead.

Note 4: I am a deeply motivated Christian and will often post things about God and my faith. Please understand that any complaints about my religious posting will under no circumstances change what I write, although I am very open to answering any questions about my faith.

Note 5: The people I write about with have stage names... I'm still working on those. My mom is The Queen, my dad is the Kind and Generous Rhinocerous, (KGR) and my four sisters are Red (eldest. She has a blog, too; I don't know what it's called) Goldey Locks (sister below me and the only blonde in the family) Tazmanian Devil (T.D., the sister below her) and littlest, Ladybug, who may very well turn out to be just like T.D. Yes, I have four sisters, no brothers. ("Oh, her poor father")

Note 6: I am very new to this blogging thing and chances are I won't do everything right. But bear with me, and together we'll make this something of an enjoyable hobby.

Just thought I'd put that all out there..

Gale~

No comments:

Post a Comment